Giza Pyramids, Valley temple and Sphinx
Price : $50
The great three pyramids Photo opportunity of the pyramids skyline Visit the enigmatic Sphinx
Hotels / Nile Cruise:
|Single||2- 3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|80 $||60 $||55 $||50 $|
- Private day trip to the Great Pyramids, Valley temple and Sphinx from Giza
- Guided introduction to each of the three pyramids
- Free time to enter one of the pyramids (additional cost)
- Photo opportunity of the pyramids skyline
- Visit the enigmatic Sphinx
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your expert Egyptologist guide on this special private tour
- Pickup and drop-off from Giza hotels
Your private tour of the Giza pyramids, Sphinx, and other highlights kicks off with pick up from your hotel. Enjoy a personalized tour of the great pyramids, and the 3,000 year-old-Sphinx—two of the city’s most iconic sites—complete with stories and history from your friendly Egyptologist.
Learn about Cheops, Khfre and Menakaure—three of Giza’s best known pyramids and enter one (additional cost) to explore solo, since guides are not permitted. Once you’ve taken in the ancient wonder, head to the nearby plateau where you can capture the towering pyramids rising up from golden sands with the city skyline as a backdrop.
From there, make your way to the valley temple of the pyramids and the iconic Sphinx, perhaps the most enigmatic symbol of Egypt. Your guide will explain the folklore around this massive lion with the head of a king as you take a closer look.