From: Sharm El Sheikh: Cairo Full Day Tour
Price : $300
Hotels / Nile Cruise:
Pick-up will be from your hotel in Sharm
- Take a full-day tour to Cairo from Sharm El Sheikh, including a return flight
- Visit some of Cairo’s most amazing sights and attractions, including the Great Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant in Cairo
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh. You will then be transferred to Sharm El Sheikh Airport to catch your flight to Cairo. At Cairo Airport you will be met and assisted by another of our representatives.
Our Egyptologist guide will accompany you to visit the great pyramid of Giza, which is the only existing wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world. At the Giza plateau, you will not only see the great pyramid of Khufu, known as Cheops, but also the pyramid of Chefren, the pyramid of Mykerinus, the valley temple of Khefren and the iconic Great Sphinx. This amazing complex of structures dates back to almost 5,000 years ago.
From there, you will be taken to the Egyptian museum, which houses around 150,000 artifacts that date thousands of years to ancient Egyptian civilization. This is considered the largest and most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Take your chance to admire the incredible treasures of the boy-king Tutankhamun.
After the museum, you will also have the chance to wander in the oldest bazaar in the middle east, the Khan El Khalili Bazaar, where you will feel the atmosphere of living in Islamic Cairo hundreds of years ago. The bazaar dates back to 1382, A.D., and is just one of the fascinating places we will see, giving you a real taste of the ancient city of Cairo.
At the end of the day you will be transferred to Cairo Airport for a flight back to Sharm El Sheikh.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Sharm
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Return flight ticket Sharm / Cairo / Sharm
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide during your trip
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites in Cairo
- Lunch meal at local restaurant
- Cairo Shopping tours in Cairo
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes